The HI801-11 is a holmium oxide glass filter that is used to validate the wavelength accuracy of the HI801 iris spectrophotometer. The filter is mounted in a 10 mm square anodized holder and comes with a protective plastic holder that protects the filter when not in use.
- Glass filter mounted in anodized aluminum holder.
- Absorbance peaks measured at 361, 454, 536, and 638 nm.
- Fits all spectrophotometers that can accommodate 10 mm square cuvette.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next business day.
The HI801-11 is traceable to SRM2034 and is supplied with certificate of that identifies the peak absorbance values of the filter within 0.1 nm of uncertainty. The HI801-11 holmium oxide filter is used with the wavelength check mode found in the HI801 iris spectrophotometer. The filter is placed into the meter and the wavelength check mode is then used to verify the wavelength positioning. Once the check is complete the meter will display the wavelength peaks and they are compared to the values found on the certificate. The values should be within ±1.5 nm of the certified value.
HI801-11 Holmium Oxide Filter
- Supplied with certificate of analysis traceable to SRM2034
- All values are certified and have an uncertainty of less than 0.1 nm
- Packaged in light tight plastic cuvette holder