Cuvette Cleaning Solution (230 mL)$33.00
Ensure your glass cuvettes and other laboratory glassware remains clean and free from imperfections for accurate readings. This anti-static solution ensures that the cuvette used for your colorimetric and turbidimetric measurements is ready for use.
- Alcohol based, anti-static formula.
- Ideal for cleaning glass cuvettes and laboratory glassware.
- For use with photometers and turbidity
*Products classified as Dangerous Goods can only be shipped via ground.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next business day.
The glass cuvette is an important component of the optical system in all colorimetric and turbidimetric measurements. Light reaches the sample by first passing through the cuvette glass. Based on the sample, the light is absorbed, transmitted, or scattered. As a result, the measurement can be affected if the cuvette glass has imperfections, dirt, dust, scratches, or fingerprints present.
Special care must be taken in cleaning, preparing, and handling the cuvette. After washing with the HI93703-50 anti-static cleaning solution, cuvettes should be well rinsed multiple times with distilled or deionized water and allow to air dry completely.
- An alcohol based solution that will clean the glass and not leave any haze. The anti-static formulation helps prevent any lint from sticking to the glass that is clean.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna cleaning solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.