Take your research on the road.
Get more done with Hanna's toughest meter.
Hanna's toughest portable meter is waterproof and built to withstand harsh outdoor environments. Functional and accurate, this meter is capable of testing 12 different water quality parameters. At just 14.2 ounces, the HI98194 is easy to take with you making it the perfect travel companion.
Transform your laboratory.edge Tablet pH, EC, & DO Meter
Connect a variety of our smart electrodes quickly and easily. edge measures pH, conductivity, or dissolved oxygen.
A large, clear LCD displays your results from up to 15 feet away for easy recognition and monitoring by the whole class.
Export your data via flash drive to share with the whole class.
Precision in the Laboratory
There is a meter in the HI5000 series that is sure to fit all of your needs. These meters support a full range of pH electrodes as well as models that offer selective ion, conductivity, and dissolved oxygen measurements.
- The HI5222, HI5521, and HI5522 also have dual-channel capability so that you can measure 2 parameters simultaneously once.
- Store up to 100,000 data points per measuring channel. With log-on-demand, interval logging, and customizable lot logging, organizing your data has never been so easy.
- Regardless of your technical skill level, dedicated keys and contextual help screens minimize time wasted.
To Meet Your Titration Needs
Automatic Potentiometric Titrator$7,500.00
Titration is a chemical analysis technique used in many different industries, from dairy farms to metal plating shops and more. Manual titrations are simple, but they are time consuming and not always accurate or consistent. Automatic titration methods can ease these pains by providing consistent results in an easier and more efficient way.
The HI932 Advanced Automatic Titrator is the answer to your advanced titration needs. Titrate for a variety of published methods at the push of a button, as well as perform direct measurements and back titrations for complex samples.
When Water Detection is Critical
Coulometric Karl Fischer - HI934
The HI934 Coulometric Karl Fischer titrator is ideal for the detection of trace amounts of moisture. The HI934 analyzes for water content ranging from 1 ppm to 5%.
Volumetric Karl Fischer - HI933
The HI933 Volumetric Karl Fischer titrator is ideal for the detection of water levels greater than 100 ppm. The HI933
analyzes for water content ranging from 100 ppm to 100%.
See the Spectrum
Your partner in perfecting photometric laboratory analysis:
the visible spectrophotometer from Hanna. Unlike photometers, iris measures all wavelengths of visible light, not just pre-specified wavelengths for complete method compliance and accuracy.
- Supplied with 85 factory methods
- Create up to 100 user methods
- 5 cuvette types with automatic detection
- Rechargeable li-ion battery
- Storage up to 14000 measurements
- Simple data transfer to a PC or Mac
- Field upgradeable firmware