Rest assured that your reef tank is taken care of.
The HI97115 is a compact and versatile Marine multiparameter photometer designed to accurately determine pH, Alkalinity, Ammonia, Calcium, Magnesium, Nitrate, Nitrite, and Phosphate levels in aquariums and marine biology applications. The photometer is suitable for field and bench measurements.
- Test 9 parameters with just 1 device
- Connect via Bluetooth® and use our FREE Hanna Lab App for easy data tracking, export, and analysis
- Waterproof IP67. The case and device both float on water
Maintain the perfect conditions for your aquarium.
Perfect for saltwater applications. This vertical mount unit can be used to continuously monitor at-home saltwater aquariums and reef tanks, public aquariums, saltwater mixing stations, and marine aquaculture facilities.
Keep your saltwater in check with our Marine Monitor (HI981520):
- Quick at-a-glance readings for pH, salinity, and temperature
- Easy-to-use and maintain with simple navigation
- Built-in alarms alert you when parameters are out of range