GroLine Storage Solution Sachets, 20 mL (25 pcs.)$36.00
HI70300G is a high quality storage solution designed with hydroponics, aquaponics, and greenhouses in mind.
Single-use sachets are highly portable, with a small footprint and a lightweight design. They are the perfect accessory for your on-the-go testing, fitting easily into your pocket or carrying case.
- Specially formulated for storing GroLine electrodes.
- Single-use sachets for convenience.
- Perfect for use with GroLine testers and portable meters!
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next 2 hours.
HI70300G is a GroLine storage solution that can be used to store your pH electrode*. To ensure an optimum response time, the glass sensor tip and the reference junction of the pH electrode should be kept moist and not be allowed to dry out when not in use. Placing the electrode in a small glass filled with storage solution or replacing the solution in the protective cap is a suitable way to store the electrode. The HI70300G should also be used to rehydrate the electrode after a cleaning procedure by soaking for at least one hour before taking measurements.
* Never store pH or ORP electrodes in distilled or deionized water. Doing so will shorten the life of the sensor.
Each sealed sachet holds just the right amount of solution making every sachet as fresh as the day it was packaged!
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode.
Light block foil packaging
- Light-tight packet helps to prevent against degradation by UV light.
One-time use sachet packets
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution.
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date
- Many Hanna solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.