GroLine General Purpose Cleaning Solution Sachets, 20 mL (25 pcs.)$39.00
HI70061G is a high quality cleaning solution designed with hydroponics, aquaponics, and greenhouses in mind. Single-use sachets are highly portable, with a small footprint and a lightweight design. They are the perfect accessory for your on-the-go testing, fitting easily into your pocket or carrying case.
- Specially formulated for cleaning GroLine electrodes.
- Single-use sachets for convenience.
- Perfect for use with GroLine testers and portable meters!
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next 2 hours.
The most common cause for pH measurement inaccuracies is an unclean or improperly cleaned electrode. This is very important to note, because during calibration, the instrument assumes that the electrode is clean and that the standardization curve created during the calibration process will remain a valid reference until the next calibration. pH meters on the market today will allow an offset voltage of approximately ±60 mV. The deviation from 0 mV is not unusual but ideally should be no greater than ±30 mV. The calibration process compensates for the change in offset voltage. If the mV offset continues to deviate and the meter is calibrated with a dirty electrode then inaccurate readings will result.
Cleaning is a fast and effective routine that should be performed on a regular basis as a preventative measure against using a dirty electrode and to ensure that the junction is not clogged. By simply immersing the electrode in the HI70061G cleaning solution for 15 to 20 minutes will dissolve any mineral deposits or other coatings.
Each sealed sachet holds just the right amount of solution making every sachet as fresh as the day it was packaged!
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode.
Light block foil packaging
- Light-tight packet helps to prevent against degradation by UV light.
One-time use sachet packets
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution.
Each sachet marked with lot number and expiration date
- Many Hanna solutions are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened sachet.