pH and Temperature Industrial Smart Probes$368.00
HI510 and HI520 Universal Process Controller Compatible
These industrial pH probes are intended for industrial process control when paired with the HI510 or HI520 Universal Process Controller.
- HI1006-18 and HI1016-18 series, designed for low conductivity or low-temperature process environments
- HI1006-38 and HI1016-38 series, designed for extended pH range or high-temperature process environments
- HI1006-48 and HI1016-48 series, designed for process environments
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next business day.
An integral temperature sensor measures water temperature and adjusts the probe signal over the specified temperature range. The flat tip eliminates deposits that can foul the sensor and significantly reduces necessary maintenance. The PVDF body material is easy to clean and disinfect, and resistant to most chemicals (e.g. solvents, sodium hypochlorite), ultraviolet light, and fungal growth.
Suitable for continuous measurement of pH required in applications such as urban wastewater treatment, industrial effluent treatment, and surface water monitoring, the probe (and accessories) can be installed directly in-line, immersed in a tank, or in a flow cell. The probe is available with an integral connector that permits connections after installation. Patch cables may be purchased separately to connect between the probe and controller up to 50 meters (164 ft). Individual SKUs ending in the 00 suffix are supplied with a DIN connector (without cable). SKUs ending in the 05, 10, 15, 25, 50 suffixes include a patch cable, with the individual numbers representing cable length in meters (see the product manual in the Resources section below for more information).
Additional Features At-a-Glance
- Rugged, chemically-resistant PVDF body
- Specialized glass sensor for fast stabilization and accurate results
- 3/4" NPT external thread for mounting
- Built-in temperature sensor for measurement and compensation
- Matching pin helps avoid typical problems caused by grounding loop current
- Digital probe stores model, firmware, serial number, and calibration information
Specification Name Detail SKU HI10x6-x8xx Description pH and Temperature Industrial Smart Probe Range pH: 0.00 to 12.00 pH Accuracy (@25˚C/77˚F) ±0.5 °C; ±1.0 °F Recommended Operating Temperature –5.0 to 80.0 °C (23.0 to 176.0 °F) Glass Type Low Temperature (LT); High Temperature (HT); Fluoride-resistant (HF) Tip / Shape Flat, self-cleaning Diameter 22 mm (0.9”) Body Material PVDF Connection DIN Special Note Compatible with: HI510 & HI520 Ordering Information Each probe is supplied with quick reference guide with probe quality certificate.