ORP and Temperature Industrial Smart Probes$430.00
HI510 and HI520 Universal Process Controller Compatible
HI20x4-18 and HI20x4-28 are ORP and temperature probes designed for use with the HI510 and HI520 Universal Process Controllers. The system is designed to monitor and control disinfection chemicals or follow and control a critical oxidation (or reduction) reaction.
- HI2004-18 and HI2014-18 platinum-sensor series are designed to provide the best response over a wide range of applications. Used in reducing processes such as chlorine dosing in pools and spas or chromate reduction.
- HI2004-28 and HI2014-28 gold-sensor series are designed for oxidative processes such as cyanide oxidation in the mining industry.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next business day.
The probe features a flat tip (ideal for solutions containing aggressive chemicals) which virtually eliminates dirt deposits and significantly reduces maintenance.
Suitable for continuous measurement of ORP required for monitoring and/or controlling oxidizers and reducing agents in water treatment monitoring, industrial effluent treatment, and swimming pools, the probe can be submersed/immersed using the 3/4” NPT threads, or installed directly in-line or in a flow cell installation, using the lower sensor threads.
The probe is also available with an integral connector that permits cable connections after installation. Patch cables may be purchased separately to connect between the probe and controller up to 50 meters (164 ft). Individual SKUs ending in the 00 suffix are supplied with a DIN connector (without cable). SKUs ending in the 05, 10, 15, 25, 50 suffixes include a fixed cable, with the individual numbers representing cable length in meters (see the product manual in the Resources section below for more information).
Additional Features At-a-Glance
- Rugged, chemically-resistant PVDF body
- 3/4” NPT external thread
- 6 bar (87 psi) maximum pressure at 25 °C (77 °F)
- Built-in temperature sensor for measurement
- Digital probe stores model, firmware, serial number, and calibration information
- Minimum maintenance