GroLine 1413 µS/cm Conductivity Standard with Certificate (230mL Bottle)$16.50
HI7031-023 is a GroLine 1,413 µS/cm conductivity standard that is prepared against a NIST traceable potassium chloride solution and supplied with a certificate of analysis. Hanna conductivity solutions have the lot number and expiration date clearly marked on the label and are air tight with a tamper-proof seal to ensure the quality of the solution. Hanna's line of conductivity standards have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened bottle.
- Supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Temperature chart of the actual µS/cm value at various temperatures printed on each bottle
- Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal to ensure quality
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next 2 hours.
HI7031-023 is a premium quality 1,413 µS/cm conductivity solution standardized with a conductivity meter that has been calibrated with potassium chloride NIST 2202 SRM (Standard Reference Material) in deionized water for analytical use in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978. Additional equipment used in preparation of the solutions include certified weight-checked balances, Class A glassware and certified thermometers.
The HI7031-023 is supplied with Certificate of Analysis
- Product code
- Lot number
- Mean lot value
- SRMs that were used
- Manufacturing date
- Expiration date
Each bottle marked with lot number and expiration date
- Hanna conductivity standards are specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from manufacture for an unopened bottle.
Air tight bottle with tamper-proof seal
- Ensures quality and freshness of solution