HALO® Wireless Foodcare pH Meter$251.00
Easily measure pH in food products including dairy, dough, ground meats, and other semi-solid food samples with our FC2022 Wireless Foodcare pH Meter.
Designed with to test pH levels of food, this wireless pH meter has an open junction to resists clogging, and easy to clean body, and conical tip for easy insertion into food. All readings are transmitted directly to your Apple or Android device or the edge®blu.
- Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet.
- HALO's smart system tells you when your electrode needs cleaning or calibration.
- Great for any kitchen or food laboratory.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next 2 hours.
The FC2022 HALO® Wireless Foodcare pH Meter incorporates Bluetooth® Smart technology with an application-specific design to test pH levels of food. There are several features that make it ideal for measuring the pH of food products.
Low Temperature Glass Formulation
Low Temperature (LT) glass Low-temperature glass for fast stabilization and more accurate results at lower temperatures. This is beneficial since many food products are stored at low temperatures.
Built-In Temperature Sensor
FC2022 features a built-in temperature sensor for temperature measurement and compensation.
Open Junction Reference
The open junction design consists of a solid gel interface (viscolene) between the sample and internal Ag/AgCl reference. This interface not only prevents silver from entering the sample, but also makes it impermeable to clogging, resulting in a fast response and stable reading.
Display of pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
Fluid, Dynamic Graphing
Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer.
Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms
The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
Log & Share Data
Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV format.
Help & Tutorials
Demo mode helps you explore the features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
Connects to Hanna Lab App with a compatible Apple or Android Device via Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0)
Up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard pH buffers available
- Alerts you when HALO needs calibration
- Appropriate preprogrammed calibration buffer set for application specific Halo pH electrodes
- Displays pH and temperature updated every second
Basic Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Displays date and time of current calibration along with offset and average slope
- Displays date and time of current calibration, offset and average slope along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer
Fluid, dynamic graphing
- Measurement can be displayed with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph axes may be expanded using pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing
- Alerts you if the measurement threshold is exceeded
One button sample tagging
- Pressing either the icon in the Hanna Lab App or button on the HALO will tag sample data for easy reference Data logging with custom annotations
- Saved log files may be annotated with measurement specific information
- Data is autosaved every hour
Four ways to save and share data:
- All data since last autosave
- Annotations only
- All data within a timed interval
- Annotations only within a timed interval
- Share data via email in CSV format
Help and tutorials:
- Demo mode to help explore features of the Hanna Lab App
- General app information
- General HALO information
- pH tutorial
- Maintenance tutorial
- Contact information
HALO® is compatible with the following devices:
Compatible with most devices equipped with Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0) and running Android 4.3 or later.
iPad (3rd generation or newer)
iPhone (4S or newer)
iPod Touch (5th generation or newer)
HI2202 edgeblu Meter
Information about which products have Bluetooth Smart Technology (4.0), also known as low energy (LE), can be found here.
Specification Name Detail SKU FC2022 Reference double, Ag/AgCl Junction / Flow Rate open Electrolyte viscolene Range pH: 0 to 12 Recommended Operating Temperature 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F) - LT Tip / Shape conic (6 x 10 mm) Diameter 12 mm to 8 mm taper (plastic) Body Length 70 mm / 134 mm Temperature Sensor yes Body Material PVDF Recommended Use food applications Connection Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33') range
- Product Manuals