HALO® Wireless Soil pH Meter$230.00
Our HALO® Wireless Soil pH Meter has a triple ceramic junction in the outer reference cell, built-in temperature sensor, and the conic pH sensing tip making it ideal for pH measurements in soil samples. All readings are transmitted directly to your Apple or Android device or the edge®blu.
- Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet.
- Easily connect to the Hanna Lab App at the press of a button via Bluetooth wireless technology.
- Group your data by time or notation. Email it for storage or share it with friends or colleagues.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next 2 hours.
The HALO® Wireless Soil pH Meter incorporates Bluetooth® Smart technology with an application-specific design. There are several features that make it ideal for measuring the pH of soil.
Low-Temperature Glass Formulation
Low Temperature (LT) glass Low-temperature glass for fast stabilization and more accurate results at lower temperatures.
Triple Ceramic Junction
The triple ceramic junction allows a higher flow rate of electrolyte from the reference cell into the measurement sample. The increased flow provides greater continuity between the reference electrode and the indicating electrode.
Conical Glass Tip
The conical-shaped tip design allows for penetration into solids, semi-solids, and emulsions. The HI12922 is ideal for the direct measurement of pH in soil and soil slurries.
Display of pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
Fluid, Dynamic Graphing
Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer.
Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms
The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
Log & Share Data
Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV format.
Help & Tutorials
Demo mode helps you explore features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
Connects to Hanna Lab App with a compatible Apple or Android Device via Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0)
Up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard pH buffers available
- Alerts you when HALO needs calibration
- Appropriate preprogrammed calibration buffer set for application specific Halo pH electrodes
- Displays pH and temperature updated every second
Basic Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Displays date and time of current calibration along with offset and average slope
- Displays date and time of current calibration, offset and average slope along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer
Fluid, dynamic graphing
- Measurement can be displayed with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph axes may be expanded using pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing
- Alerts you if the measurement threshold is exceeded
One button sample tagging
- Pressing either the icon in the Hanna Lab App or button on the HALO will tag sample data for easy reference Data logging with custom annotations
- Saved log files may be annotated with measurement specific information
- Data is autosaved every hour
Four ways to save and share data:
- All data since last autosave
- Annotations only
- All data within a timed interval
- Annotations only within a timed interval
- Share data via email in CSV format
Help and tutorials:
- Demo mode to help explore features of the Hanna Lab App
- General app information
- General HALO information
- pH tutorial
- Maintenance tutorial
- Contact information
HALO is compatible with the following devices:
Compatible with most devices equipped with Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0) and running Android 4.3 or later.
iPad (3rd generation or newer)
iPhone (4S or newer)
iPod Touch (5th generation or newer)
HI2202 edgeblu Meter
Information about which products have Bluetooth Smart Technology (4.0), also known as low energy (LE), can be found here.
Specification Name Detail SKU HI12922 Reference double, Ag/AgCl Junction / Flow Rate triple ceramic Electrolyte 3.5M KCl Range pH: 0 to 12 Recommended Operating Temperature -5 to 70˚C (23 to 158˚F) Tip / Shape conic Diameter 12 mm Temperature Sensor yes Body Material glass Recommended Use agriculture, direct soil pH measurement, hydroponics Connection Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33') range
- Product Manuals