HALO® Wireless Beer pH Meter$260.00
Easily measure pH in mash, wort, and finished beer with the FC2142 Wireless Beer pH Meter. This HALO is designed for home and craft beer makers. The built-in electrode features a titanium body, flat glass tip, and renewable cloth junction making it ideal for measuring the pH of mash or wort during the beer making process. All readings are transmitted directly to your Apple or Android device or the edge®blu.
- Take laboratory grade pH and temperature measurements using your smart phone or tablet.
- HALO's smart system tells you when your electrode needs cleaning or calibration.
- Great for any brewery, kitchen, or food laboratory.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next 2 hours.
The HALO® Wireless Beer pH Meter incorporates Bluetooth® Smart technology with an application-specific design to measure beer pH. Several features that make it ideal for measuring the pH in beer, mash, and wort.
Flat Glass Tip
The flat glass tip is easy to clean and prevents solids in mash and wort samples from collecting on the sensor for less maintenance. A built-in temperature sensor ensures fast, accurately compensated readings even during sudden temperature fluctuations.
The FC2142 features a cloth or fiber wick junction providing a larger surface area than a standard ceramic junction. This is useful when measuring the pH of liquid samples with higher solids content such as mash, wort, or beer.
The titanium body offers increased durability that is ideal for rough environments.
Display of beer pH and temperature updated every second. Readings are automatically saved to a history file every hour, limited only by the available memory on the device.
Fluid, Dynamic Graphing
Measurements can be displayed alone on the display, with tabulated data, or as a graph. The graph can be panned and zoomed with pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing.
GLP (Good Laboratory Practice)
Displays date and time of current calibration, offset, and average slope, along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer.
Calibration Reminder & Measurement Alarms
The Hanna Lab App alerts you when HALO needs calibration or if a measurement threshold is exceeded.
Log & Share Data
Saved log files may be annotated with measurement-specific information. Data is easily shared via email in CSV format.
Help & Tutorials
Demo mode helps you explore features of the Hanna Lab App. General app information, HALO information, pH tutorial, maintenance tutorial, and contact information are available in help.
Connects to Hanna Lab App with a compatible Apple or Android Device via Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0)
Up to five-point pH calibration with seven standard pH buffers available
- Alerts you when HALO needs calibration
- Appropriate preprogrammed calibration buffer set for application specific Halo pH electrodes
- Displays pH and temperature updated every second
Basic Good Laboratory Practice (GLP)
- Displays date and time of current calibration along with offset and average slope
- Displays date and time of current calibration, offset and average slope along with calibrated buffers, mV values, temperature and slopes between each buffer
Fluid, dynamic graphing
- Measurement can be displayed with tabulated data or as a graph. The graph axes may be expanded using pinch-to-zoom technology for enhanced viewing
- Alerts you if the measurement threshold is exceeded
One button sample tagging
- Pressing either the icon in the Hanna Lab App or button on the HALO will tag sample data for easy reference Data logging with custom annotations
- Saved log files may be annotated with measurement specific information
- Data is autosaved every hour
Four ways to save and share data:
- All data since last autosave
- Annotations only
- All data within a timed interval
- Annotations only within a timed interval
- Share data via email in CSV format
Help and tutorials:
- Demo mode to help explore features of the Hanna Lab App
- General app information
- General HALO information
- pH tutorial
- Maintenance tutorial
- Contact information
HALO is compatible with the following devices:
Compatible with most devices equipped with Bluetooth Smart Technology (Bluetooth 4.0) and running Android 4.3 or later.
iPad (3rd generation or newer)
iPhone (4S or newer)
iPod Touch (5th generation or newer)
HI2202 edgeblu Meter
Information about which products have Bluetooth Smart Technology (4.0), also known as low energy (LE), can be found here.
Specification Name Detail SKU FC2142 Reference double, Ag/AgCl Junction / Flow Rate cloth Electrolyte gel Range pH: 0 to 13 Recommended Operating Temperature 0 to 80°C (32 to 176°F) - GP Tip / Shape flat Diameter 12.7 mm (titanium) Body Length 120 mm / 183 mm Temperature Sensor yes Body Material titanium Recommended Use beer Connection Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth 4.0), 10 m (33') range