Galvanic Dissolved Oxygen Process Smart Probe$758.00
Works with Universal Process Controllers (HI510 and HI520)
The HI7640-18 is a galvanic-style oxygen probe designed for use with the HI510 or HI520 process controller. The system is suited for continuous measurement of oxygen dissolved in water.
An integral temperature sensor measures water temperature and adjusts the probe signal over the specified temperature range. The result is reliable dissolved oxygen (DO) concentration or percent saturated measurements.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next business day.
Suitable for control applications in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment, the probe can be submersed/immersed using the 3/4" NPT threads, or installed directly in-line or in a flow cell installation, using the lower sensor threads.
The probe is available with an integral connector that permits connections after installation.
Patch cables may be purchased separately to connect between the probe and controller up to 50 meters (164 ft).
- Galvanic probe with digital processing
- Simple membrane-cap replacement
- Large electrolyte reservoir provides longer service life
- Rugged, chemically-resistant PVDF body
- Built-in temperature sensor for measurement and DO compensation
- Digital probe stores model, firmware, serial number, and calibration information
- 3/4" NPT external thread for mounting
- 3 bar (43.5 psi) maximum pressure