Combo pH/Conductivity/TDS Tester (High Range)$150.00
Accurate. Waterproof. No more switching between meters for your routine measurements with the HI98130 pH and conductivity tester.
- Compact & waterproof design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere.
- Extractable cloth junction extends the life of your pH and conductivity tester.
- Great for hydroponics, aquariums, pools, & ponds.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next 2 hours.
The HI98130 is a highly accurate, waterproof combo ph ec tester that can also measure EC/TDS in the high range (0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm EC/ 0.00 to 10.00 ppt TDS) and temperature. This floating, waterproof combination tester has an easy to read, LCD and an automatic shut-off. In addition, pH and EC/TDS readings are automatically temperature compensated (ATC) to prevent temperature-related variations in your measurements. For EC/TDS readings, the EC/TDS conversion factor (CONV) is selectable by the user, as well as the temperature compensation coefficient β (BETA).
Replaceable pH Electrode Cartridge
The HI98130 pH and conductivity tester features an easy to replace pH electrode cartridge with an extendable cloth junction. The extendable cloth junction helps increase electrode life and the replaceable pH cartridge means that this tester does not need to be thrown away when the pH sensor is exhausted. Also, the sturdy, snap-in connector means there are no pins to bend or break!
High Accuracy EC/TDS Graphite Probe
The graphite conductivity probe provides greater accuracy because it cannot be contaminated by salt deposits in the solution. The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response times and guarantees highly accurate temperature compensated readings.
- Meter displays a clock tag that will disappear when the reading has achieved stability
- Freezes reading on the display to allow recording of measurement
BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System
- Meter will automatically shut off if there is not enough power to get an accurate measurement
Battery % level at startup
Low Battery Indicator
- When the level is below 5%, the battery symbol on the LCD blinks to indicate a low battery condition.
- Auto-off feature automatically shuts off meter after 8 minutes of non-use to maximize battery life
3 sensors in a single meter
- pH electrode with extractable junction
- Amperometric EC/TDS sensor
- Exposed temperature probe for faster EC/TDS readings
- Designed to float if accidently dropped in sample
Wide pH Range
- pH range is from 0.00 to 14.00 pH
Selectable EC to TDS conversion factor
- Choice of either a 0.45 or 1.0 conversion factor
Automatic Temperature Compensation
- All readings are compensated for variations in temperature
- Temperature displayed in oC or oF along with pH, EC or TDS reading
Specification Name Detail SKU HI98130 pH Ranges 0.00 to 14.00 pH pH Resolution 0.01 pH pH Accuracy (@25°C/77°F) ±0.05 pH pH Calibration automatic, one or two-point with two sets of standard buffers (pH 4.01 / 7.01 / 10.01 or 4.01 / 6.86 / 9.18) pH Temperature Compensation automatic EC Range 0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm EC Resolution 0.01 mS/cm EC Accuracy ±2% F.S. TDS Range 0.00 to 10.00 g/L (ppt) TDS Resolution 0.01 g/L (ppt) TDS Accuracy ±2% F.S. TDS Calibration automatic, one point at 12.88 mS/cm or 6.44 g/L (ppt) Temperature Correction Coefficient automatic with у adjustable from 0.0 to 2.4% / °C EC to TDS Conversion Factor 0.45 to 1.00 Temperature Range -5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F Temperature Resolution 0.1°C / 0.1°F Temperature Accuracy ±0.5°C /±1°F pH Electrode HI73127 (replaceable; included) Automatic Shut-Off auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use Battery Type / Life 1.5V (4) / approx. 100 hours of continuous use Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100% Dimensions 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0’’) Weight 100 g (3.5 oz.) Ordering Information Each HI98130 is delivered in a cardboard box and is supplied with: HI70004 pH 4.01 buffer solution, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI70007 pH 7.01 buffer solution, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI70300N Storage solution for pH & ORP electrodes, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI70030 12880 μS/cm conductivity standard, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI70038 6.44 ppt TDS standard, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI700601 pH & ORP electrode cleaning solution, 20 mL sachet (1 pc.), HI73127 pH electrode, HI73128 Electrode removal tool, 1.5V batteries (4 pcs.), Instrument quality certificate, & Instruction manual. Warranty 1 year
- Product Manuals