Advanced pH/ORP Benchtop Meter$825.00
HI6221 is a streamlined benchtop meter with a large touch screen display, comprised of a housing and an integrated pH / ORP measurement module. Compact and easy to operate, the benchtop meter is delivered with Hanna Instruments' HI1131B double junction combination pH electrode, together with HI7662-TW temperature probe.
HI1131B is a glass body, double junction, refillable pH electrode with an indicating sensor made of High Temperature (HT) glass. The double junction reference and HT glass design allow the HI1131B to be used in a wide variety of applications including samples with metals and elevated temperatures. The probe connection to the unit is secured through a galvanically isolated BNC connection.
The HI7662-TW stainless steel temperature probe allows the meter to automatically temperature compensate (ATC) pH measurements. This system responds to a complex range of measurement and monitoring requirements, providing accuracy, reproducibility, and reliability.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next business day.
Electrode Holder with Flexible Arm Design
The HI6221 is supplied with an electrode holder that has a flexible arm. The holder can be mounted quickly and provides secure support for electrodes while taking measurements in sample containers.
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen with multi-touch support
- Capacitive touch back, home and system menu keys
- User-friendly icons and symbols allow users to easily navigate and interpret the instrument functions
- The user can select between five different views:
- Basic measurement configuration
- Simple GLP with calibration information
- Full GLP with electrode status and calibration point details
- Live updated, interactive graph
- Tabulated data with date, time, and notes
- Measure pH/mV (pH) or mV/Rel.mV (ORP) with temperature
- Application-specific profiles allow quick and direct measurement without the need to update the sensor and system settings
- Active log during measurement
- Measurement stability indicator (using the Stability Criteria setting)
- Reading modes: direct and direct/autohold
- Temperature compensation can be Automatic (using temperature probe) or set manually
- Audible and/or alarm messages for measurements outside of predefined limits
- Galvanic isolation for pH/ORP measurement
The HI6221 features 5-point pH calibration capacity with automatic recognition for standard buffers (Hanna and NIST buffers). In addition, a choice of standard or custom buffers for calibration along with non-volatile memory, which saves data and settings
Three data-logging types—manual, automatic, & autohold—allows for collection of up to 1,000,000 data points (with time and date stamp for easy reference), and sample ID that's ideal for manual and autohold data collection.
Connectivity Features & Services
The meter transfers logged data to a USB thumb drive, with log files that include measurements and calibration data in a .csv file. Logged data can be exported via ethernet and Wi-Fi connection and transferred from email and FTP. USB connection includes USB type A for USB stick, keyboard, and printer; and USB type C for USB stick and PC connection. Additionally, a help section for meter guidance features video support presentation of main functionalities.