Advanced Conductivity Benchtop Meter$1,045.00
HI6321 is a streamlined Conductivity/Resistivity/Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)/Salinity/Temperature benchtop meter with a large touch screen display, comprised of a housing and an integrated conductivity measurement module. Compact and easy to operate, the HI6321 includes Hanna’s HI7631233 four-ring conductivity/resistivity/TDS/salinity probe.
Recommended for a wide range of industrial process water applications, HI7631233 provides stable measurements over a wide measurement range and does not require frequent calibrations. An integral temperature sensor measures the process temperature and adjusts the measured conductivity to a reference temperature by applying specialized compensation algorithms:
- Linear: appropriate when it is assumed that the temperature coefficient of variation has the same value for all measurement temperatures.
- Standard: appropriate for high-purity water measurements and documented in ASTM Standard D5391-14. This setting should be used for >1Mohm.cm resistivity measurements.
- Natural: appropriate for natural ground, well, or surface water (or water with similar composition) in accordance with ISO7888 standard.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next business day.
- 7-inch capacitive touch screen with multi-touch support
- Capacitive touch back, home and system menu keys
- User-friendly icons and symbols allow users to easily navigate and interpret the instrument functions.
Five Intuitive Views
- Basic measurement configuration
- Simple GLP with calibration information
- Full GLP with electrode status and calibration point details
- Live updated, interactive graph
- Tabulated data with date, time, and notes
- Measure μS/cm, mS/cm (Conductivity); Ω·cm, kΩ·cm, MΩ·cm (Resistivity); ppm, ppt (TDS); ppt, PSU, % (Salinity) with temperature
- Application-specific profiles allow quick and direct measurement without the need to update the sensor and system settings
- Active log during measurement
- Measurement stability indicator (using the Stability Criteria setting)
- Reading modes: direct and direct/autohold
- Temperature compensation can be automatic or set manually
- Audible and/or alarm messages for measurements outside of predefined limits
- Galvanic isolation for conductivity measurement
- Standard single point salinity calibration in 100% salinity standard, with the reading salinity scale set to %
- Standard single or multiple conductivity calibration with standards
- Non-volatile memory saves data and settings
- Data log collection of up to 1,000,000 data points (with time and date stamp)
- Logging types: manual, automatic, and autohold
- Sample ID for manual and autohold data
Connectivity Features & Services
- Transfer logged data to a USB thumb drive
- Log files that include measurements and calibration data (as .csv file)
- FTP and email for log export via Ethernet and Wi-Fi connection
- USB type A for USB stick, keyboard, and printer
- USB type C for USB stick and PC connection
Help Section for Meter Guidance
- Video support presentation of main functionalities
Specification Name Detail SKU HI6321-01 EC Range 0.000 to 9.999 μS/cm; 10.00 to 99.99 μS/cm; 100.0 to 999.9 μS/cm; 1.000 to 9.999 mS/cm; 10.00 to 99.99 mS/cm; 100.0 to 1000.0 mS/cm EC Resolution 0.001 μS/cm; 0.01 μS/cm; 0.1 μS/cm; 0.001 mS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm; 0.1 mS/cm EC Accuracy ±1 % of reading (±0.01 μS/cm) EC Calibration automatic standard recognition (84.00 µS/cm, 1.413 mS/cm, 5.000 mS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm, 80.00 mS/cm, 111.8 mS/cm) or user standard; single point or multi-point calibration TDS Range 0.000 to 9.999 ppm; 10.00 to 99.99 ppm; 100.0 to 999.9 ppm; 1.000 to 9.999 ppt; 10.00 to 99.99 ppt; 100.0 to 400.0 ppt; actual TDS (with 1.00 factor) TDS Resolution 0.001 ppm; 0.01 ppm; 0.1 ppm; 0.001 ppt; 0.01 ppt; 0.1 ppt TDS Accuracy ±1 % of reading (±0.01 ppm) Resistivity Range 1.0 to 99.9 Ω·cm; 100 to 999 Ω·cm; 1.00 to 9.99 KΩ·cm; 10.0 to 99.9 KΩ·cm; 100 to 999 KΩ·cm; 1.00 to 9.99 MΩ·cm; 10.0 to 100.0 MΩ·cm Resistivity Resolution 0.1 Ω·cm; 1 Ω·cm; 0.01 KΩ·cm; 0.1 KΩ·cm; 1 KΩ·cm; 0.01 MΩ·cm; 0.1 MΩ·cm Resistivity Accuracy ±1 % of reading (±1 Ω·cm) Salinity Range 0.00 to 42.00 PSU - Practical Scale; 0.00 to 80.00 ppt - Natural Sea Water; 0.0 to 400.0 % - Percent Scale Salinity Resolution 0.01 for Practical Scale / Natural Sea Water; 0.1 % for Percent Scale Salinity Accuracy ±1 % of reading Salinity Calibration 1 point for Percent Scale Temperature Range −20.0 to 120.0 °C; −4.0 to 248.0 °F; 253.0 to 393.0 K Temperature Resolution 0.1 °C; 0.1 °F; 0.1 K Temperature Accuracy ±0.2 °C; ±0.4 °F; ±0.2 K EC/TDS Probe HI7631233 four-ring conductivity/ resistivity/TDS/salinity probe Power Supply DC adapter 100-240AC to 24VDC 2.5A Environment 0 - 50 °C / 32 - 122 °F / 273 - 323 K maximum 95% RH non-condensing Dimensions 205 x 160 x 77 mm (8.0 x 6.2 x 3.0") Weight Approximately 1.2 kg (26.5 lbs.) Ordering Information HI6321 is supplied with HI7631233 probe; HI764060 electrode holder; capillary pipette; 24 VDC power adapter; USB-C to USB-A cable; probe quality certificate; quick reference guide with instrument quality certificate. Warranty 2 years
- Product Manuals