4-ring conductivity, platinum on glass, process smart probe$675.00
Works with Universal Process Controllers (HI510 and HI520)
HI7630-48 is a conductivity and temperature probe designed to be paired with the HI510 or HI520 Universal Process Controller.
The probe is recommended for a wide range of water applications, from pure and ultrapure water. Four-ring probes provide stable measurements over a wide measure range and do not require frequent calibrations.
An integral temperature sensor measures the process temperature and adjusts the measured conductivity to a reference temperature by applying specialized compensation standards:
- Linear: appropriate when it is assumed that the temperature coefficient of variation has the same value for all measurement temperatures.
- Standard: appropriate for high-purity water measurements and documented in ASTM Standard D5391-14. This setting should be used for resistivity measurements.
- Natural: appropriate for natural ground, well, or surface water (or water with similar composition) in accordance with ISO7888 standard.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next business day.
The result is reliable electrolytic conductivity (EC), TDS (Total Dissolved Solids), resistivity, or Seawater Salinity in percent, psu, or ppt units.
The conductivity probes can be installed directly in-line, immersed in a tank, or in a flow cell, and are suited for continuous measurement of conductivity and associated parameters required in applications such as water treatment, drinking water, feed water condensate, or other clean water applications as well as sea water and surface-water monitoring.
The probe is available with an integral connector that permits connections after installation. Patch cables may be purchased separately to connect between the probe and controller up to 50 meters (164 ft).
- Rugged, chemically-resistant PVDF body
- 3/4" NPT external thread for mounting
- 6 bar (87 psi) maximum pressure at 25 °C (77 °F)
- Digital probe stores model, firmware, serial number, and calibration information
- Linear, Natural, Standard, None temperature compensation modes