Waterproof Pocket pH Tester with 0.1 Resolution - pHep®$39.95
The HI98107 pHep® is an easy-to-use pH water tester that makes monitoring water quality simple. This accurate pH tester features 0.1 resolution with automatic two-point calibration and temperature compensation in a single, portable, pocket device.
- Compact design fits right in your pocket so you can take it anywhere.
- Cloth junction providing a larger surface area than a standard ceramic junction
- Great for drinking water, aquariums, pools, & ponds.
Thank you for your interest in our products. A representative will contact you within the next 2 hours.
The pH electrode uses a unique reference cell design that utilizes a cloth junction that provides a larger surface area than a standard ceramic junction.
Calibration is performed by pressing the dedicated calibration button. Once in calibration mode the pH electrode can be calibrated to 1 or 2 points using the pre-programmed standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01,10.01). When the standard value is recognized and stability is reached, the meter automatically accepts and stores the calibration value.
Setup options include automatic shut off timing and temperature unit displayed. Automatic shut-off options are to turn the water pH meter off after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or disabled. To enter the setup mode the user presses a button located in the battery compartment.
Features and Benefits
Slim, Ergonomic Design
- With rounded edges and a case that is only 17 mm (0.7”) thick, the HI98107 is thin and fits comfortably in the hand or pocket.
Large Multi-level LCD
- The LCD is 29 mm (1.125”) x 20 mm (0.81”) allowing the user to easily read both the pH and temperature simultaneously.
- One for ON/OFF, the other for calibration.
Integrated Temperature Sensor
- Built in temperature sensor allows for temperature compensated measurements. Temperature can be displayed in either oC or oF.
- Automatic calibration to one or two points using standard buffers (pH 4.01, 7.01 and 10.01).
- A clock tag stability indicator will disappear to alert the user when the reading is stable.
- User-selectable time until water pH meter shuts off to conserve battery life. Options are 8 min, 60 min or disabled.
Low Battery Indicator
- Low battery indicator that is displayed when less than 10% battery life is remaining.
Battery % Level at Startup
- At start-up, all the LCD segments are displayed for 1 second, then the percent indication of the remaining battery life is displayed.
Specification Name Detail SKU HI98107 pH Range 0.0 to 14.0 pH pH Resolution 0.1 pH pH Accuracy (@25°C/77°F) ±0.2 pH pH Calibration automatic, two-points pH Temperature Compensation automatic, 0 to 50 °C Temperature Range 0.0 to 50.0 °C Temperature Resolution 0.1 °C Temperature Accuracy ±0.5 °C Automatic Shut-Off 8 minutes, 60 minutes, or can be disabled Battery Type / Life CR2032 3V Li-ion / approximately 1000 hours of continuous use Environment 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH 100% max Dimensions 160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3 x 1.6 x 0.7’’) Weight 75 g (2.6 oz.) Ordering Information HI98107 (pHep) is supplied with CR2032 battery, electrode cleaning solution sachet, pH 4.01 buffer solution sachet, pH 7.01 buffer solution sachet (2), storage/protection sleeve, instruction manual and quality certificate. Warranty 1 year
- Product Manuals