The HI 761 Checker®HC is a simple, accurate, and cost effective way to measure ultra-low ranges of total chlorine. Designed as a more accurate alternative to chemical test kits, the HI 761 provides quick, accurate results in four easy steps.
1.) Step One - Add a sample to the included cuvette(s)
2.) Step Two - Insert sample into the Checker and zero it out
3.) Step Three - Remove sample and add reagent
4.) Step Four – Reinsert sample and click the button to measure your results or…
- Press and hold the button for 3 seconds for a time reaction reading
The HI 761 uses an adaptation of the USEPA method 330.5. The reaction between the chlorine and DPD reagent causes a pink tint in the sample.
* Small palm-sized design
* Accurate from ±5ppb ± 5% of reading
* Dedicated to a single parameter
* Uses a single AAA battery
* Auto Power Off after 10 minutes in inactivity
* Built-in timer for timed reaction readings
* Water Quality
* Water Purification
The HI 761 Checker®HC is supplied with 2 cuvettes and caps, reagent starter kit (6 packets for total chlorine ultra-low range), 1 x 1.5V AAA battery, and an instruction manual.