|Search By Accuracy|
The HI 9828 Multiparameter meter that can measure up to 12 parameters. It is waterproof, resistant and easy to use. IT is the ideal solution for field measurements of lakes, rivers and sea. Thanks to the microprocessor based multisensor probe, it is possible to measure all the parameters necessary to evaluate the water quality, as dissolved oxygen saturation percentage, conductivity, seawater specific gravity and other parameters that ensure life in water as pH and temperature.
It is also possible to use the same probe with different meters without the need to recalibrate the system. Up to 12 parameters can be enabled and seen on the large graphic display with backlight. All readings can be memorized and associated to a precise sampling area thanks to the i-Button© system and the remarks that the operator can insert before or during measurements. The same data can be plotted on the meter and
also downloaded to a PC by means of USB connector and HI92000 Windows® compatible application for successive elaborations. The setting menu can be protected by password to avoid not authorized modifications and the help function is always available to explain the selected function, operation or message.
The main features of HI9828 series includes:
• Measurement of dissolved oxygen, pH, ORP, conductivity and related parameters,
temperature, atmospheric pressure and seawater specific gravity
• Field replaceable sensor modules for DO, EC and pH/ORP
• 5 interface languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Italian
• Graphical display with backlight
• GLP features
• i-Button© system to remark the sampling area
• Up to 60,000 samples stored in 100 different lots
• Four C size Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
• Batteries recharged from mains power supply and from cigarette lighter
• Password protection
HI 9828: "Instead of walking around with several different meters, I only need to carry one!"
~MR. F. BRABANDER~
HI 9828: "The logging feature is flexible and fast. I can’t stress how important fast and accurate logging is when performing multiple readings in a short time period. Downloading of multiple readings into a spreadsheet is fluid and allows quick transfer of our field efforts."