Register your Product
Registering your product online save you time and money!( No postage required) It ensures you that should there be anything wrong with your product during the specified warranty period, Hanna will be there to service, repair or replace it. Click on HANNA Product Registration to register your product today!
Warranty and Service
HANNA products are manufactured in our ISO 9001:2000 facilities, meeting the highest quality standards in the industry. HANNA's high standards also apply should a product be returned due to defects in material or workmanship. Limitations: Warranted products may be returned for repair or replacement only at the discretion of HANNA.
• Bench Meters, such as the HI 83225 Grow Master: 2 year warranty
• Electrodes, such as the HI 73127 and HI 1285-6: 6 month warranty
• Pen Testers such as the HI 98127 and HI 98129: 1 year warranty
• Checker HC Series, such as the HI 713: 6 month warranty
• Portable Meters, such as the HI 9813-6: 2 year warranty
• Controllers, such as the HI 2500 fertigation acid and nutrient controller: 2 year warranty
• Check instrument settings.
• For TDS meters, make sure the conversion factor (CF) is the same as the nutrient you are using.
• Most hydroponic nutrient manufacturers call for a 0.7 CF, also knows as "700" or "442 scale". Hanna Instruments come with a 0.5 CF default setting, in general.
• Check the electrode.
• In most cases, performance or calibration issues can be resolved by cleaning or replacing the electrode.
• Advocate Electrode Maintenance! Using the following solutions will keep electrodes in good working order and dramatically extend their usable life.
• HI 7061M cleaning solution (for pH)
• HI 70300M storage solution (for pH)
• Calibration solutions for pH and EC/TDS
• Ask your wholesaler for our new Maitenance Starter Kits!